Mga Pahina

Lunes, Hulyo 13, 2020

PRO-ABORTION is called PRO-CHOICE while PRO-LIFE is called ANTI-ABORTION here in U.S.A

The image below is heartbreaking.


Shame to those who created the word pro choice to make killing an innocent sounds good, positive, right or at least justifiable! You can justify all you want but it will never make it right. May your conscience bugs you and the guilt stays with you.


I ache and pray for those who were pressured to give up their babies.


As Mother Theresa said, “If a mother can kill her own child - what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me - there is nothing between.”


To all my friends who chose their babies even when they are unplanned, I couldn’t feel prouder. 


I wish the U.S.A. will also protect these voiceless souls. 


Suggested Pro-life Movies, Organizations, and Readings:

Unplanned (2019 American film)
180 (2011 American film)
National Right to Life
Live Action
Life Training Institute
Let Them Live
Life News
I Am Pro-Life. Don’t Call Me Anti-Abortion.
Science Is Giving the Pro-Life Movement a Boost
The Best Pro-Life Arguments for Secular Audiences and another link same article



Walang komento: